| Main News |
It is time for the Supreme Court to kick the election to the House of Representatives and the Senate.
It is time for the Supreme Court to recognize that the election was fundamentally, from the ground up corrupted.
- Extortion and assaulting silenced free speech, i.e. losing a job, position, and threats of violence. Time to end extortion and the assaulting to ensure free speech.
- The overt manipulation, gaging and threatening by big tech destroyed the fundamentals of an honest and fair election.
- The voting counting machines, software and methods were fundamentally controlled and corrupted by those opposed to Trump.
The Supreme Court needs to force the States to clean up their voting methods rather than waiting for corruption to cause a significant faulting of the election. The best way to do this is to Court Kick the Election to the House of Representatives and the Senate of the United States then the States will get busy ensuring a transparent election process.
No person should be fired or threatened to lose their job or position for voicing an opinion. Those who oppose are free to voice their opinion, choose where they will shop or what they will watch. However, no one is permitted to call for someone to be fired, arrange a boycott, or threaten the personal safety, livelihood of anyone voicing an opposing opinion. Such actions should be labelled for what they are an assault upon the person they oppose. Attempting to organize a boycott is a terrorist activity – not free speech.
Post # 5359
Last Updated: Monday, November 23, 2020 at 09:09 pm
—-[ Political Statement ]—-
Nothing in this post should be taken as for, or against a particular politician, bill, or candidate.
To God there is no such thing as an “American Christian Political Movement.”
God may call a Christian to be involved in politics, but He will be ashamed of such a person if they find their place in the United States as an “American Christian.”
Fact is, a disciple following Jesus has the exact same attitude as Abraham who followed the Living God.
- All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. Instead, they were longing for a better country–a heavenly one. Therefore, God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them. (Hebrews 11:13-16)
© The Offense News
• Opinion From His Righteousness •
And they took offense at him. – Matthew 13:57
[ other sites ]