| Main News |
Speaking to Fox, Starr predicted that the earlier ruling would be overturned for being unconstitutional, and that late-arriving ballots would not be counted.
It is unclear how many ballots arrived this way, though Pennsylvania officials say it is unlikely to make a difference in the result.
‘To count every vote may be a crime, it may even be a crime under federal law, it’s definitely a crime under state law, if that is – and here’s the key word – an illegal ballot,’ Starr said.
‘It’s shameful that Vice President Biden’s people and the Vice President himself are saying ‘count every vote’ and selling a lot of t-shirts, that is the potential and an invitation for absolute lawlessness .’
Defiant Trump tweets through the night about his ‘legal challenge’ to Biden victory | Daily Mail Online*
| Reviewed |
Do not forget Kamala Harris is a well-known corrupt prosecutor of the normal corrupt prosecutors.
Better pray she Kamala Harris does not become the DeFacto President of the United States as she will not just promote lawlessness but prosecute lawfulness.
With Kamala Harris as President, you will not be safe to just remain quiet Biden/Harris will unleash the abusive power of the United States to force everyone to pay open homage to lies and their corrupt lawlessness.
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are openly corrupt, move with the mob to fulfill their lusts for power individuals so prepare yourself.
- “Every attorney general fights for state power and police prerogatives. It’s part of the job. But over and over again, Harris went beyond the call of duty, fighting for harsher sentences, larger bail requirements, longer prison terms, more prosecution of petty crimes, greater criminal justice involvement in low-income and minority communities, less due process for people in the system, less transparency, and less accountability for bad cops.”
Biden and Harris have awful records, Trump made me vote for them anyway – Business Insider
How stupid to choose Biden and Harris over Trump.
Better to meet a bear than a fool in his folly.
Only a fool votes for his own incarceration! Biden and Harris have awful records. Trump is making it easy for me to vote for them anyway. Anthony L. Fisher
| More Information |
The Trump campaign is also said to be putting together ‘a campaign-style media operation’ to challenge the result, while building up staff numbers in states where legal challenges and recounts are likely to go ahead.
Some Republicans are urging him to accept defeat including former President George W. Bush who issued a message telling him the election’s outcome was ‘clear’ and Chris Christie who said it was time for him to show evidence or ‘move on.’
But others in the White House are backing Trump’s fight, including first lady Melania who tweeted to make clear that she was still with her husband on his war footing on Twitter. Trump’s sons Eric and Don Jr. are aggressively tweeting claims of voter fraud – none of them with evidence – and demands for a ‘manual recount’ across the country.
Biden is ahead by 43,000 votes in Pennsylvania, 148,000 votes in Michigan, 34,000 votes in Nevada and 13,000 votes in Arizona, with ballots still being counted. Even if all of Trump’s current challenges are successful, experts believe they are unlikely to overcome those margins. The campaign has promised more challenges to come.
A recount has also been called in Wisconsin, where Biden is up by 20,000 votes, and is likely in Georgia, where he is currently up by 10,000, but they are unlikely to overturn those results.
The Trump campaign has yet to produce any evidence to back its claims of widespread fraud.
Among the legal avenues identified by Trump’s allies are:
- Challenging the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s decision that ballots arriving up to three days late can be counted in the total. The US Supreme Court has already ruled those ballots must be kept segregated and tallied separately, while the case is pending
- Alleging that at least 15 ballots, and as many as 100, have been cast on behalf of dead people in Pennsylvania
- Pushing the FBI to investigate claims from a postal worker in Pennsylvania that supervisors instructed him to back-date postmarks on postal ballots
- Investigating ballot-counting software in Michigan that tallied 6,000 Trump votes as Biden votes. That error was caught an corrected, but the same software was used elsewhere, and the campaign want it checked
- Investigating claims that up to 9,000 people who no longer live in Nevada were allowed to vote in the state
- Investigating claims that people who went to vote on election day were told that their ballots had already been cast for them, by someone else
- Raising doubts over software used to check signatures on mail-in ballots cast in Clark County, Nevada – though they have not said what they believe is wrong with the software
Post # 5297
—-[ Political Statement ]—-
Nothing in this post should be taken as for, or against a particular politician, bill, or candidate.
To God there is no such thing as an “American Christian Political Movement.”
God may call a Christian to be involved in politics, but He will be ashamed of such a person if they find their place in the United States as an “American Christian.”
Fact is, a disciple following Jesus has the exact same attitude as Abraham who followed the Living God.
- All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. Instead, they were longing for a better country–a heavenly one. Therefore, God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them. (Hebrews 11:13-16)
© The Offense News
• Opinion From His Righteousness •
And they took offense at him. – Matthew 13:57
[ other sites ]
References [ + ]
|1.||Biden and Harris have awful records. Trump is making it easy for me to vote for them anyway. Anthony L. Fisher|