Below is some very basic information about the editor, Timothy Williams.
As you can tell my grammar is not the best. You have my apologies. See what large letters I use as I write to you with my own hand! (Galatians 6:11) No Church
- There is no church, ministry or organization.For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. (1 Corinthians 2:2)
- There is no club or causes to join. The workers, real workers are extremely difficult to find. He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. (Luke 10:2)
- There is no request for money.On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made. (1 Corinthians 16:2)
- Timothy Williams is not associated with any denomination, group, or church. so no one can say that you were baptized into my name. (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t remember if I baptized anyone else.) For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel–not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. (1 Corinthians 1:15-18)
- Timothy Williams is not an elder.
- Timothy Williams is not a pastor.
- Timothy Williams is not a minister.
- Timothy Williams is not anything special. See Hardtruth.us
- Timothy Williams is a preacher of the full message in Jesus Christ. Thus all, including Timothy Williams, are offended. (Acts 5:2, Galatians 5:11)
- Timothy Williams teaches denying self, walking a holy life by hating one’s life, carrying a cross by following Jesus and only Jesus. (Luke 14:25-35, John 10:27, Matthew 7:21)
- Timothy Williams is often misunderstood and always opposed for various sinful reasons. (2 Corinthians 1:14)
Preaches & Lives
- Timothy Williams preaches not ink on paper called the Bible, but a living relationship with a holy God.  (2 Corinthians 3:3)
- Timothy Williams preaches that to have a living relationship with Jesus, one must let God make the Bible come alive. (Hebrews 4:12)
- Timothy Williams preaches following the Holy Spirit unto love by hating one’s life, denying self, picking up a cross and following Jesus daily by giving up all to God.  (James 2:19)
- Timothy Williams experiences the excitement of self-less love through the Holy Spirit.(Colossians 1:8, Acts 4:32)
- Timothy Williams experiences the weakness produced by the holiness of God.  (2 Corinthians 13:4)
- Timothy Williams experiences the sting of desertion and the joy of faithfulness.  (John 6:66, 2 Timothy 4:16, 2 Timothy 4:10, 1 Peter 5:12 )
- Timothy Williams’s personality is the love of God manifested in a way of what is best for each person. Which means it is not necessarily what they want. Their viewpoint of my personality all depends on the condition of their souls. Either way, want the truth, faithfulness and the rich joy found in God, then, that, is my personality. Colossians 3:3, Ephesians 5:2
Tested Heart & Life
If you are looking for information on Timothy Williams this is a good place to start.
This is no religious game.
If you desire to experience the Living God crucifying your pride, your sins then, by all means, ask Him to prove Himself. Believe me, you shall experience whether you repent or not what it is like to have the Living God discipline you.
Whether the discipline or preaching is for your good or not is up to you.
However have no doubts, this Christianity is for real and it is a powerful God that is more than qualified to “test our hearts.”
For the appeal we make does not spring from error or impure motives, nor are we trying to trick you. On the contrary, we speak as men approved by God
to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please men but God, who tests our hearts. You know we never used flattery, nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed–God is our witness. We were not looking for praise from men, not from you or anyone else. (1 Thessalonians 2:3-6)
Not only is there nothing tricky about who Timothy Williams is and what he preaches, but all is contrary to such wickedness. Truth is the persecution is a result of the clarity and straightforwardness of who God has made me. Just take a look at the web-sites to discover for yourself that the posts are anything but vague.
Such clarity or purity of heart Cultural Christianity Cultural Christianity is a belief in Jesus based upon political platforms and the wide-gate promotion of salvation. and unbelievers opposed to Jesus cannot understand nor will they tolerate for long when confronted with such a Living God.
Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God. (2 Corinthians 7:1)
Timothy Williams’s sermons and life have always proclaimed a “perfecting of holiness out of reverence for God” but don’t think for a moment Mr. Williams claims to be anyone special.
“Life or Death,” Holy Spirit Cologne. A fragrance determined by others. (2 Corinthians 2:16)
For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task? Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, like men sent from God. (2 Corinthians 2:15-17)
Active Web Sites
www.enumclaw.biz (archived web posts)
All books written by Timothy Williams are out of print except for Even The Demons Believe:
Marks of a Servant of God
A true servant of Christ will be requarded by many as an impostor.
…through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; (2 Corinthians 6:8)
You will not be able to understand much about Timothy Williams, whether you believe in the Bible or not unless you are willing to at least glance at the Scriptures.
The upshot is that the closer one is drawn by God into His holiness, the greater the mixed reviews. Research who Jesus is, and you will quickly realize that something besides listening to reports about Jesus is required to understand who God’s Son is.
In short, to understand who Timothy Williams is, you will have to seek the Living God,  (2 Corinthians 1:14). The web sites are one avenue for examining what Timothy Williams preaches. Why not hang around and be offended unto the Abundant Life?
You might get blessed by God when He turns you from your wicked ways.
As Peter preached, so I repeat let God bless you by turning you from your wicked ways:
When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways. (Acts 3:26)
Timothy Williams has been surrendering to the will of God for many years as he picks up a cross of suffering by following Jesus.
What Timothy Williams preaches cuts across all church denominational lines and is the full message of the gospel.  (Acts 5:20)
Because of this, there has always been much opposition from various denominations, churches, and from the vast differences that exist between those claiming to be Christian. Indeed there is many a misunderstanding about what is preached because it is the full message of the Abundant Life. (2 Peter 3:16)
If you desire to know who Timothy Williams is you will have to get on the narrow road by first passing through a narrow gate.
Timothy Williams has spent and is spending many years hungering and thirsting for the righteousness of God. Thus the blessing of having many, many, many false things slandered against him are all over the internet and about town.
Fact of Persecution
It doesn’t take much these days, thanks to the corrupt Courts in the United States for one to be assaulted when it comes to the matter of Christianity.
Seattle is notoriously hostile to all men, but very directly, their attitude toward Jesus is one of open hostility. Prosecutors and Judges of Seattle King County Washington State drove Timothy Williams out of the City of Enumclaw.[ See www.hardtruth.us for details ]
For you, brothers, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own countrymen the same things those churches suffered from the Jews, who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to all men (1 Thessalonians 2:14-15)
If you are an honest Christian and desire to live a godly life, you will be persecuted. It is a fact that no one claiming to be a Christian can escape.
Maybe, hopefully, the current anti-christian activities of those who lust after impure lives will drive some of the false Christian away. We can hope anyway.
Otherwise, know this, the closer you draw to Jesus and surrender in obedience to God’s holiness, the greater the persecution. In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, (2 Timothy 3:12)
Timothy Williams lives too close to sinful Seattle in King County Washington State. Thus the rabid anti-Christian hostility in Washington State, most notably amongst Seattle’s King County Prosecutors exploded in a proxy-prosecution that is that was full-scale persecution.
In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil men and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. (2 Timothy 3:12-13)
It was the years of slander and opposition to the crucified life that the team of prosecutors in Seattle, King County Washington used for a fact-less, zero evidence trial to ride the current wave of anti-Christian activity among the State of Washington Officials.
Of course, there is also a much deeper spiritual dimension where-by men and women are prompted to do what should not be done. The evening meal was being served, and the devil had already prompted Judas Iscariot, son of Simon, to betray Jesus. (John 13:2)
I have been surrendering all to the Living God for many a year now. Suffering much against my sins and the sins of others around me. The trails, tests, and discipline by the hand of God have been fiery and intense, to under-statement matters. However, the joy given by God is “inexpressible and glorious” at the same time!
It is my hope, pray and preaching that you too may repent, be blessed by the discipline of God so that the joy given to those who obey the Living God can be yours in abundance.
Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, (1 Peter 1:8)
References [ + ]
|1.||See what large letters I use as I write to you with my own hand! (Galatians 6:11)|
|2.||For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. (1 Corinthians 2:2)|
|3.||The workers, real workers are extremely difficult to find. He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. (Luke 10:2)|
|4.||On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made. (1 Corinthians 16:2)|
|5.||so no one can say that you were baptized into my name. (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t remember if I baptized anyone else.) For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel–not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. (1 Corinthians 1:15-18)|
|7.||(Acts 5:2, Galatians 5:11)|
|8.||(Luke 14:25-35, John 10:27, Matthew 7:21)|
|9.||(2 Corinthians 1:14)|
|10.||(2 Corinthians 3:3)|
|13.||(Colossians 1:8, Acts 4:32)|
|14.||(2 Corinthians 13:4)|
|15.||(John 6:66, 2 Timothy 4:16, 2 Timothy 4:10, 1 Peter 5:12 )|
|16.||Colossians 3:3, Ephesians 5:2|
|17.||Cultural Christianity is a belief in Jesus based upon political platforms and the wide-gate promotion of salvation.|
|18.||(2 Corinthians 1:14).|
|20.||(2 Peter 3:16)|
|21.||[ See www.hardtruth.us for details ]|
|22.||In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, (2 Timothy 3:12)|
|23.||The evening meal was being served, and the devil had already prompted Judas Iscariot, son of Simon, to betray Jesus. (John 13:2)|